Saturday 28 January, 2012

Introduction



Me, the Blog, and the world. 

  




What can I say? The current world revolves all around technology. I remember those days when we used to have fixed landlines and no access to mobiles, or portable communication, and still we used to say that we’re getting overcrowded by these ‘techie’ things. Come today and one cannot absolutely live without his/her mobile phone (or mp3 or laptop etc).

There have been numerous new technologies, means of communication, devices, culture, ideologies that has all shaped to make our lives so much virtual. Each day the world is converging around us. It is rightly said that ‘The world is such a small place’.

True.
We meet new people, make friends, hang out, have fun, work etc., but we are never away or separated from the said devices. To stay connected to the world and other people now these 'things' are mandatory and have become a part of our lives.

So as you may guess, my blog or articles will feature the latest trends in technology, news updates, the latest gadgets, or devices and the upcoming ones with intensive reviews and opinions about them.

Lastly, I will say something about myself. I am just the next door enthusiast who is so much excited by all these devices and what holds in the future. I will let my articles express  my feelings, my thoughts about what I think they have in store for us today, or in the near future.

Thanks for sparing some time. Stay tuned for more exciting stuff.

Adios.
HellRa1SeR

No comments:

Post a Comment